Thursday, April 17, 2014

MY FREE TIMES

Hi there, having a free time but don’t know what to do? Here is little suggestion to have bored days with the good stuff. Good stuff? It all depends on you what you think is the good stuff. But these are the things that I do when I have a free time. Some of you will think is quite bored but opposite to me. These are few the things that I do.
        The First thing is do gardening. It is good for you health. If you got a place you can do any plant. Personnel, for me I would prefer to plant vegetables and fruit. In my garden, I got so many of vegetables like egg plant, spinach, long beans, lemongrass, chili, curry leaf and others. For fruit, I plant papaya, bananas and pineapple (honey). When I have a free time I will plant anything but at the end all my afford it pays when it growth healthier.

       The best thing of planting vegetables and fruit is when you can cook and eat in anytime you want and it so fresh. Moreover it is good for your heath. By doing this you can take care of your family by eating all organic food from your garden. Besides, you got the output when having a free time. 
       The last thing is playing model. I got so many kind of model. But most of my model already throws away. There are few model I like is the eagle. Playing model is happiness thing ever you can do. I can’t notices it the time while I’m playing with model because time moved so fast. When playing model you can actually leant how to solve the problem with the critical and creative. Besides that, it helps me stay focus. When I do practice like that I will implement it in the class. This is how I stay focus all the time. 

       I can conclude that, you have to find whatever you like to do. The most important thing is you got the output for doing something when you have free time. For me, I choose to do garden because I like it and I can get the output when I doing that. By playing model I can think creatively. Besides, it is help me to focus in at the onetime only. So, it all up to you how you manage wants to have a free time. Spend your free time wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment