Sunday, March 9, 2014

My Self

My name is Syafiq Bin Jalaludin. I was 26 years old and is a student of 2nd year undergraduate degree at University Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia, born on the twenty- three in January 1988 in a government hospital located in IPOH PERAK. I have four siblings and the eldest in the family.
I have a happy family . I am very thankful to God for my life complete with human presence called father, mother, younger brother and sister who make up my family . My father and mother is a person I love and respect the most in my life . Although sometimes I do not follow their orders and making mistakes, they still loved me and advise me and always expect the best for me .
furthermore, I was a confident mood . I am confident that I will be able to do the best in whatever task done if implemented in the right way and accompanied by concerted efforts . The prayer was the factor 's success . Therefore , every effort should be punctuated with prayer and a strong commitment .

No comments:

Post a Comment